Are you in need of help starting your Florida business?
Start your business now!
As a business owner, our Start-Up services are one of the least expensive ways to secure your new venture.
This service includes the following:
- Researching the desired company name for availability with the state
- We handle the Corporation or LLC forms and file with Sunbiz
- Acquiring a Tax ID number (FEIN) from the IRS
- Preparing S-Corp document 2553
- Stock / Membership certificate(s)
- Sample Bylaws and Organizational Meeting Minutes
- File Articles of Corporation
There is also a $160 state charge to form an LLC or $87.50 for a corporation
Q: How do I get a license to open a business?
A: Search the county website that you are in regarding business tax receipts.
Q: Where do I obtain a business tax receipt?
A: From the county tax collectors office.
Q: Am I required to carry Workers Compensation?
A: The answer depends on the type of business you are running. This link will help you clarify whether or not you need coverage: https://www.myfloridacfo.com/division/wc/Employer/coverage.htm
Q: What licenses do I need for construction?
A: The answer depends on the type of construction you are performing. Our office can help you determine the required licenses for your work.
Q: Is it better to form an LLC or an S Corp?
A: This depends 100% on your individual situation. Our office can help you navigate this issue with advice from our Accounting staff and 3rd party Legal resources.
Reach out and we’d be happy to help.